A snack, a meal, a breakfast - anything you want it to be! Quick and easy to make for on the road, and perfect to have the kids help you out!
Have you ever wanted a really quick, simple, but hot and delicious snack? Sound impossible, right? Assuming you have ingredients ready, this can take you as quick as five minutes to do, and it's a great snack for all the family! Even let the kids have a go at making it, it's easy!
Ingredients & Utensils -
x2 Flour Tortillas (per serving)
Olive Oil (Smallest Amount)
Cheese (Of your choice, Grated)
Optional - Chicken Strips Beef, Diced Mince Peppers, Diced Onions, Chopped Spring Onions Tomatoes Lettuce Olives Salsa Hot sauce Jalepinos Bacon Ham In other words, you can use anything in a Quesadilla!
1. Chop/Cook/Prepare all filling ingredients to your liking
2. Dry fry, with a non stick pan, or add Olive Oil, and lightly heat one tortilla
3. Do the same for the second Tortilla, lightly.
4. Put the cooked/prepared/chopped ingredients, including the cheese, between both tortillas on a plate.
5. Now reheat the tortillas together, in the frying pan, until the fillng has melted.
6. Cut the tortillas into six pieces nd serve appropriately.
Tip: Try serving with white rice for a meal, or with Salsa, Quacamole and other dips for added taste! Happy Cooking!